Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Rue Vieille de Temple

This is the view from the terrace of our apartment in Paris. I think this picture says it all but I will write a little more...

It is in the Marais on the cutest street full of boutiques, patisseries (there is one literally downstairs from us), boulangeries, and bistros! It is quite amazing. We believe we are in the best location possible!
Speaking of downstairs, these are the steps we have to climb to our apartment! Imagine us carrying four luggage up four flights of these on the first day- ridiculous!


Well, until next time. Aurevoir!

6 comments:

  1. what's your exact address? i want to map it to see how close it is to where i stayed in the Marais.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonjour! Comment allez vous? Tres bien, bien sur!
    J'adore ton appartement. Il est tres beau!

    I am soooo jealous, what a dream. Can't wait to hear more about it.

    A bientot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a wonderful life! I can't wait to read and see more. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed reading this. Have a great summer and I reday for me posts!!!! big love to you and Amanda.

    ReplyDelete
  5. just signed up to get your posts. so post something!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tres Manifique! a dream for sure. I am so happy for you two, and quite jealous too. Bon Voyage Mon Amies! See you soon at Chez Pierre! Enjoy!Looking forward to your stories of Paris. Keep up the great photos.
    Love, Aunt Elsie

    ReplyDelete